- Download 226
- File Size 104.69 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date September 28, 2022
- Last Updated September 28, 2022
Advertisement for the position of Director Criminal Investigations
Pursuant to section 30 as read together with section 29 and 30 of the NPS Act No.11A of 2011 Revised (2017), the Commission is mandated to recommend to the President persons for appointment as Director of Criminal Investigations.
Subsequently, the Commission invites applications from suitably qualified persons who wish to be considered for the position of Director of Criminal Investigations.
How to apply
- Each application should be accompanied by a detailed curriculum vita, copies of relevant academic and professional testimonials and other relevant supporting documents. Scanned copies of these documents must accompany an online application.
- All applications should be clearly marked “Application for the position of Director of Criminal Investigations”.
- Applications should be addressed to: -
National Police Service Commission
Sky Park Plaza ,5th Floor, Woodvale Close, Westlands.
P.O Box 47363 – 00100
- Manual applications should be hand-delivered to the office of the Commission Secretary/Chief Executive Officer situated at 5th floor Skypark Plaza.
- Online application should be e-mailed in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- All applicants and those shortlisted will be published in the print media
All applications should be received on or before Thursday, 6th October, 2022 by midnight.