The National Police Service Commission is established under the Constitution of Kenya 2010 Article 246 as read with Article 234(3) (c) (iv). It is mandated to Recruit and appoint persons to hold or act in offices in the National Police Service, confirm appointments and determine promotions and transfers within the National Police Service for both civilian staff and police officers.
In Exercise of powers conferred to the Commission under article 246 (3) (a) and pursuant to the provisions of Article 10 & 232 and 47 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on Values and principles of public service and Section 7(1) (2) of the NPS Act 2011, the commission is in the process of completing the delinking process.
Consequently, the Commission seeks to competitively fill the following vacant Civilian positions at the National Police Service with qualified and competent persons;
|S/No||Vacancy||Reference||NPSC Salary scale||No. of Posts|
|1.||Director Human Capital Management (NPS Civilian)||V/No.39/2023||8||1|
|2.||Director Administration – (NPS Civilian)||V/No.40/2023||8||1|
|3.||Director Legal Affairs (NPS Civilian)||V/No.41/2023||8||1|
|4.||Deputy Director Human Capital Management (KPS, APS, DCI & NPS HQS) – (NPS Civilian)||V/No.42/2023||7||4|
|5.||Deputy Director Supply Chain Management – ((NPS Civilian)||V/No.43/2023||7||1|
|6.||Chief Finance Officer (Re-advertisement) – (NPS Civilian)||V/No.44/2023||7||1|
|7.||Chief Economist (Re-advertisement) (NPS Civilian)||V/No.45/2023||7||1|
|8.||Deputy Director Internal Audit – (NPS Civilian)||V/No.46/2023||7||1|
|9.||Principal Human Capital Management Officer – (NPS Civilian)||V/No.47/2023||6||9|
|10.||Principal Finance Officer (KPS, APS, DCI & NPS HQS) – (NPS Civilian)||V/No.48/2023||6||4|
|11.||Assistant Accountant General – (NPS Civilian)||V/No.49/2023||6||1|
|12.||Principal Public Communications Officer (Re-advertisement) – (NPS Civilian)||V/No.50/2023||6||1|
|13.||Finance Officer II (KPS, APS, DCI & NPS HQS) – (NPS Civilian)||V/No.51/2023||4||4|
To view detailed job requirements, please CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.
Mode of Application;
Candidates who meet the requirements should make their applications ONLINE through jobs portal https://services.npsc.go.ke/recruitment or log in to E-Citizen portal.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Commission Secretary/ Chief Executive Officer
National Police Service Commission
Sky Park building, Westlands
P.O. Box 47363 -00100 NAIROBI
The applications should reach the Commission on or before Thursday 16th November, 2023 at 5.00pm (East African Time).
- Civilian staff serving at the NPS, deployed by state departments are encouraged to apply;
- Applicants who had applied for the re-advertised positions are encouraged to re-apply;
- National Police Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Persons with disabilities and those from Marginalized & Minority groups are encouraged to apply;
- Only Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted;
- Successful candidates for the positions of NPSC salary scale 6 and above will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 by submitting a HELB Clearance Certificate, Tax compliance from KRA, Clearance from EACC and Police Clearance Certificate;
- Do not deliver any hard copy applications nor send through post;
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification