The Executive order No. 1 of 2023 on organization of the Government of the Republic of Kenya of 6th January, 2023, recognized the independence of National Police Service Commission and National Police Service Pursuant to article 234(3)(c)(iv) on the Mandate of the Public Service Commission and National Police Service Commission.
Subsequently, Pursuant to article 246(3), 249(1)(2) and 239(5), as read with Section 2(1)(a), 3(1) and 6(1) of National Police Service Standing Orders Chapter 34 and Section 4(1) and 7(1) of Police Promotions Regulations Legal Notice No.88 of 2015, the National Police Service Commission declares and advertises for the following vacancies in the National Police Service.
The Commission hereby invites applications from qualified Police Officers to fill the following positions at the National Police Service;
- Candidates should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application.
- Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advertisement should not be included.
- The National Police Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution, Chapter 232(1), on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews, and meet the requirement of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Detailed Job Requirements to be obtained at the Commission’s website www.npsc.go.ke
Interested and qualified police officers are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission recruitment portal: https://services.npsc.go.ke/recruitment.
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 30th June, 2023 latest 5:00 pm (East African Time).
COMMISSION SECRETARY/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
NATIONAL POLICE SERVICE COMMISSION